you aNd me ..

somedays i feel broke inside but i won't admit 
sometimes i just wanna hide 'cause it's you i miss
and it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this 

i miss the old you !

I miss you sweet talker ='(
have you ever felt so alone and nothing make sense ? well that's how I feel right now .. I feel like im facing everything myself , with nothing but tears and a fake smile ..
Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again.  So when life gets tough I can just play pretend.  When my daddy was the only boy I ever kissed.  Playground was the best place to go.  When my biggest problem was learning to write my name and people didn't change ... and my friends were the same.  And every time I were sad or I had a bad day.  I could just run to mommy and it would all be okay.  I wanna go back to no hurt ... and no pain ... just laughter.  When everyone always lives happily ever after. but .. I realize it will be not repeated.

p/s : 
# I hope you read this entry cause it's about you ..
# I miss our sweet conversations ..

                                                                                                            love ain,XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...