it's all about YOU.

assalamualaikum.
hari nie tangan rasa nak menaip je .. --' sedihkan bila orang yang kita sayang layan kita macam nak taknak je. terasa gila woii. makan dalamnya!

saya ada dua MATA, tapi tak dapat selalu melihat awak.
saya ada dua TANGAN, tapi tak dapat selalu melindungi awak.
Tapi saya ada satu HATI, yang akan menyayangi awak.

can you?
If you're too busy with your things,i'll understand.if you don't have a time for me,i'll understand.if you're full with your past,i'll understand.but if one day i stop loving you,now its your turn to understand me.

Just to say I LOVE YOU never seems enough, I've said it so many times, I am afraid you won't understand
what I really mean when I said it. How can so much feeling, so much adoration possibly fit into those three little words? But until I find some other ways Of saying what I feel, then " I LOVE YOU " will have to do. So
no matter how many times I said it, never take it lightly, for you are my life and only love. I love you now more than i did before.

i want you, i want you here with me right now. i want to talk
with you, i want to be with you. i want to hug you, i just want you
everyday. no matter what i'm doing in some way shape or form,only you on my mind sayang.

# only one question, does you love me the way i love you.?
# why is it so hard to stay strong?
if there ever comes a day when we cant be together, keep me in your heart, i'll stay there forever, i Promise.


                                                                                                                love ain,XOXO 

0 comment (s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...