friendForever :)

 iAth's ! >.<'


iAth's ! this is for you :) 
Sometimes in life, I find a special friend. Someone who changes my life just by being part of it. Someone who makes me laugh until I can't stop. Someone who makes me believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces me that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for me to open it. This is forever friendship. When I down and the world seems dark and empty, you forever friend lifts my up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. You're my forever friend who gets me through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If I turn and walk away, will follow me. If I lose my way, you're my forever friend guides me and cheers me on. You're my forever friend who hold my hand and tells me that everything is going to be okay. And if I find such a friend, I feel happy and complete because I need not worry. I have a forever friend, and forever has no end. 



pict kat atas nie aBu kesayangan iAth's :)


youuu :*


When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.
You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.
We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!
I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.


p/s : 
# friends are like a good bra , supportive , hard to find and always close to my heart :)
# F|N|E. 

                                                                                                           love ain,XOXO

0 comment (s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...