i hope our love lasts forever :)

dis song for you my ♥ fruit heart (:


suka part dy nyanyi :
                                       Don't say no, no, no, no-no; 
                                      Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah; 
                                      And we'll go, go, go, go-go. 
                                      If you're ready, like I'm ready. 

                                      Cause it's a beautiful night, 
                                      We're looking for something dumb to do. 
                                      Hey baby, 
                                      I think I wanna marry you.  ツ 



so sweet bila dy nyanyi :
                                            Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
                                            Everytime you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high
                                            I don’t want to let go, girl.
                                            I just need you to know girl.

                                            I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
                                            No promises.
                                            Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

                                           I don’t want to run away, I want to stay forever, through Time and Time..
                                           No promises

                                           I don’t wanna run away, I don’t wanna be alone
                                           No Promises
                                           Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love

                                           No promises . 
♥ fruit heart (: ] 

p/s : 
my heart taken by you ♥ :)
wherever we fight as much as I still love you :)

                                                                                                                                                         love ain , XOXO 

0 comment (s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...