i miss you :(

there are moments in my life i will always remember , not because they were important but because you were there . i dont need a perfect one , i just need someone who can make me feel i'm the only one . this is what i want .

i miss the old you :(
TRUST is like a paper once its crumpled it can't be perfect . dont ask me why i give up :(

this is my feeling . rite now :(


i just want you to understand me . thats all .

treat me b4 somone else does :(
silence is a girls loudest cry . you know she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you . - understand the meaning . 


p/s : 


i am not always strong . 
it hurts :(


                                                                                                                                                    love ain , XOXO

0 comment (s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...